Career Booster Day (in French)
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
This workshop is designed to help newcomers increase their employability in the market, aligning their project with their identity, gaining a better understanding of the job market and building their job search skills.
Our aim is to equip you with foundation skills and self-confidence that will assist you in not only securing your first role but will be beneficial throughout your career journey.
You'll be welcomed into a supportive environment and amongst a group of other like-minded people.
Build meaningful relationships and networks which will help you to move ahead!
Topics covered include:
- Self-reflection on past experiences to highlight a common thread
- Work on what makes you unique
- Work on your pitch
- Networking tips
- Understand Lyon job market;
- Structure and follow-up your job search;
- Understand the recruitment process in France with the DOs and the DON’Ts;
During the event, your CV will be audited by an HR consultant.
Questions can be emailed prior to this event or asked during the session.
There are only 10 spots available to allow a personalized and interactive approach, so get in quick.
Matin : 9h30 – 12h
• Accueil, agenda, vos attentes
• Mon parcours/Mes compétences/Mes aspirations
• Aide personnalisée
• Des conseils pour la recherche d'emploi et faire du réseau à Lyon
Pause déjeuner: 12h-13h
• Entretiens CV avec Manika Mey
• Conclusion et feedbacks
When? Friday 29/11/2019 from 9:30 am to 1pm
Where? The 3rd place, 55 rue St-Georges, 69005 Lyon
How much? 60€ (Sojoourn Tribe Member) / 80€ (non – members) including unlimited refreshments.
We are delighted that this exclusive event will be hosted at the 3rd place in Lyon. This beautiful setting is the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
Juliette Potin is a French life coach specialized in helping expat women find their balance in a new country as well as taking advantage of this time abroad to find their mission in life. She lived in Italy, Turkey and United States and experienced having to reinvent herself after having worked as an engineer in the industry for 15 years. She offers group workshops as well as individual programs. Juliette’s ikigaï is to share her optimism and confidence in life.
Manika Mey is the cofounder of Axelyo, a Human Resources Consultancy (8 persons, 130 searches per year) with three domains of expertise: Executive search (France - International with a focus on Asia), HR Strategy and Career transition Axelyo has partners in Asia and in Africa.
Their practices: Food industry, Sports Medical and health, Mechanics and metallurgy.
Job positions: General management, Sales managers, Production managers, R&D experts…
Key values: Entrepreneurship, international-minded, strong believer in the human capital contribution to all business successes!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The workshop will be held in French but all speakers speak English if needed.
- We invite you to provide food to share with other participants for lunch. Unlimited refreshments are included.
- Cancellation policy. This is a non-refundable event. Please be certain at the time of booking as there is no change of mind.
- Parking options. There is a parking LPA – St Georges near the location.
« I really enjoyed the workshop that I went from Sojoourn, it was very nice and with many opportunities to meet new people from other countries and also the workshop was a good tool to find a job in Lyon or in France. Thanks »
- Andreina from Venezuela
- Workshop - Non member€80€800€0
- Workshop - Members€60€600€0