Tax declaration workshop
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
What do you have to do for tax purposes if you arrived in France during the year 2020?
Each monh we organise an online workshop to explain you the life in France. We had already presentations about how to write a French CV, the French pension system, how to invest in real estate or about getting the French nationality.
This month we asked an attorney and global mobility expert to simply explain it to our community the basics of French tax declaration. Are you freshly arrived in France or not? You will hear some important information that will be very useful to file your taw.
About the host: Xavier Duquenne
- He is based in Lyon and his deep expertise lies in serving the international mobility needs of global organizations and the cross-border executives who manage them. For five years he worked as a lawyer for EY Law Firm in Germany.
- He is thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Global Mobility, international assignment administration (e.g. personal income tax, social security, labour law and immigration) and cross border compensation delivery and taxation, understanding the linkage between Mobility and corporate strategy.
- He is a graduate of Paris Nanterre University, Master of Law L.LM of the Goethe University Frankfurt (Germany) and the Lyon School of Law. He is a member of the Lyon Bar Association. Xavier has addressed forums on Mobility tax topics for organizations in France and in foreign countries such as the World Trade Center, the Chamber of Commerce, the French German Business Club (CAFAURA). He also teaches students at EM Lyon.
26th April, Monday 19h
Free for Sojoourn Club members
10€ for non members
Mandatory registration to receive your Zoom invitation.
Hope to see you there,
Emmanuelle & Zsofi
- Non-member ticket€10€100€0
- Sojoourn Club ticket€0€00€0