Workshop: Set up a business in Lyon
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
The aim of this workshop is to hear about the main devices of French rules to be able to choose the appropriate status to start a business.
With a French expert accountant, you'll get answers about taxation & CFE, social security, legal form, business plan & financing modalities.
- Taxation: Income Tax (Micro Entreprise, BNC / BIC), Corporate taxe (installments and balance), VAT
- Social Security: Contributions (Health insurance / CSG - CRDS / Retirement savings), Temporary exemption / Unemployment benefit
- Legal form: Sole worker, Company (SARL / SAS ... )
- Business plan: Turnover, Overhead Costs, Investments
- Financing modalities: Personal payment on shareholder current account, Bank lending
- Individual Questions / Because your case is unique!
⚠️ This workshop is also open to people who have already start a business but have still questions.
The workshop and the Q&A session will be done in English.
3:30-5pm: Q&A + Networking
Participation fee €20
About the speaker, Valérie VIAL SIMONIN.
Valérie VIAL SIMONIN is a French chartered accountant based in Lyon since 2006. She runs her own accounting firm that provides full accounting, legal and financial advisory services. Dedicated to small companies and freelances in various activities, she’s involved by the side of her clients to optimize the long run.
We look forward to attending a useful workshop and to spending a wonderful time with you!
Sojoourn helps international people getting settled in Lyon. We organized different events to facilitate your integration both professionally and personally. It's also a community that gathers together local people and expats from around the world. More than 450 expats are part of the Sojoourn Expat community.