Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Cross-Cultural Workshop: Developing a global mindset
Do you know how to create your own cultural profile? Join us at our online workshop and learn how to:
- Reinvent yourself in a multicultural environment
- Understand the role of culture in business and social relationships
- Learn vital information about the country of assignement
- Develop skills for successful adaptation to life and work in the country of assignment
About the Instructor: Florence Chabert D’Hieres
Florence is an Adult TCK raising three TCK (third culture kid). Her very unique story leads her to become an intercultural trainer and international parenting expert. She has lived the reality of expatriations as a young adult in the USA, Switzerland, Australia, and then in the Middle East and Europe with her family.
With her background and experience, she wanted children and parents to feel a sense of pride and cohesion in their multiple identities but also in succeeding their expat adventure. Thus, 10 years ago she created Coach4expat helping expats to adjust to their new life in a host country. In 2018, she wrote her first book “I'm a citizen of the world” for parents and children to guide them in achieving their journey.
2nd of March, Tuesday 19h
Free for the members of Sojoourn Club
10€ for non-members
Registration is mandatory to receive your Zoom link.
Hope to see many of you,
Emmanuelle & Zsofi
- Sojoourn Club member ticket€0€00€0
- Non-members ticket€10€100€0