We stand by our service and proudly offer a 100% happiness guarantee.
Check out Sojoourn's blog for practical tips, city guide and more!
One of the things that makes Lyon so exciting is seeing the personality of each neighborhood transform in an instant...
Moving to France can be an exciting adventure, but for most newcomers, it's quite complicated to...
The very first thing is to create a vision. Independent of the elements that every person
will place in it, it should have one single goal...
Tue, 14 May|
French recruitment, clichés or not clichés?
Are you curious on how to crack the French recruitment culture? Sojoourn invites you to the workshop: French recruitment, clichés or not clichés?
Heure et lieu
14 May 2019, 12:00 – 14:00
FlexJob, 29 place Bellecour, Lyon, France
À propos de l'événement
In partnership with the recruitement agency Flexjob, Talent advocate Claire De Pennart, will guide you through the "recruitement à la française", from interview to hiring process.
We'll you show how to:
- Clear your doubts on the hiring process
- Understand the French HR and recruitement process
- The DO's and DONT's and clichés of French recruitement
- Engage with contacts or companies and means of communication on each step
⚠️ This workshop is also open to people who are already employed but are considering to switch jobs or companies.
The workshop and the Q&A session will be done in English.
● 10 min Ice breaker: what use to be the recruitment process like in my country/culture ?
● 20 min Collective time : Which are the principal doubts /questions I have regarding the
French recruitment process?
● 30 min Theory : how the French way of apprehending HR and recruitment differs.
- We’ll dive into the clichés, the DOs and the DON’Ts.
- We’ll give you keys for entering in contact with companies, preparing the interview,
choosing your channel of communication at each step, be adjusted in your physical posture
● 45 min Learn & test: let’s do it ! We’ll simulate real life situations in order to help you
apprehending your future interviews.
● 15 : feedback
Participation fee €20
About the speaker, Claire De Pennart
Claire is an expert in recruitment processes and with various
foreign experiences. She works for the french recruitment agency FlexJob. She believes that organizations have to allow for greatest responsibility, autonomy, and flexibility at work!
Sojoourn helps international people getting settled in Lyon. We organized different events to facilitate your integration both professionally and personally. It's also a community that gathers together local people and expats from around the world. More than 520 expats are part of the Sojoourn Expat community.